In need of a Nutrition Consultation?
In today’s busy world, making sense of nutrition can seem more difficult than ever with a growing list of ingredients in our everyday food products. What we eat affects our mood and overall health. We make choices that compromise our wellbeing, increase our stress levels and don’t help our waistline or vitality levels.
- In need of a diet and lifestyle overhaul but don’t know where to start?
- Feeling burnt out, tired all the time (TATT) or suffering from low energy?
- Pre-diabetic or struggling with diabetes?
- Constantly trying to lose weight?
- Suffering from PCOS, Endometriosis or Thyroid problems?
- Plagued with Food Sensitivities?
- Battling with IBS or digestive problems?
- In a state of brain fog, not sleeping well or feeling rested on waking?
- Addicted to sugar or constantly crave carbs?
Imagine for a moment…..
- Feeling healthier, focused and alert without caffeine or other stimulants
- Not having to buy your jeans a size bigger every year
- Managing your diabetes and potentially reversing metabolic syndrome
- Feeling rejuvenated and having greater energy
- Ending your struggle with digestive problems such as IBS, acid reflux, bloating
Wherever you are starting from, call today to learn how I can support you and help you restore your body’s natural equilibrium with delicious food and simple daily strategies that work.
We are all biochemically individual based on our genes, our diet and our lifestyle. A first consultation takes approximately an hour and a half where will discuss your complete medical history and assess current symptoms. Laboratory testing may be recommended if appropriate. The information gathered from the consultation together with the results of any tests along with your health goals are used to generate your personal programme.
If you are unable to travel to the clinic, I also offer one to one consultations by Skype.