Let’s start with asking yourself the questions to see if you have Metabolic Balance issue:
Are you …..
- Baffled as to why your weight won’t shift despite all efforts?
- Annoyed with stubborn weight, especially around your middle?
- Fed up with diets that aren’t sustainable and result in even more weight gain?
- Worried about how your weight could be impacting on your health?
- Desperate to get into your favourite jeans and to feel confident in your skin?
There are many reasons why diets don’t work. Many fail to address the underlying hormonal imbalances that result in weight gain and some may even make the issues worse!
So, What is Metabolic Balance?
The Metabolic Balance® programme originated in Isen, Germany. It resets the body and promotes a lifestyle that results in fat loss by optimising hormonal balance, focusing, in particular, on the key weight gain hormone – insulin.
The programme is based on an accurately analysed blood test and provides you with an easy-to-follow plan which is unique to you and your blood metabolites. There is no guessing in this plan – it is rooted firmly in scientific evidence and ongoing data analysis. Once your metabolism is optimised, your desired weight can be maintained by following a few simple rules, ensuring your long-term success.
Metabolic Balance® is a nutritional programme designed to promote healthy weight, hormonal balance, and optimum health. Backed by 20 years of research by physicians and nutritionists, Metabolic Balance® has helped over 600,000 clients in 28 countries worldwide. It is a long-term, individualised, eating plan based on three meals a day of normal, wholesome foods and no supplements or sachets.
Metabolic Balance® may also help to address long-term weight-related issues, particularly where underlying hormonal imbalances are involved. Type 2 diabetes, sub-optimal thyroid function, and polycystic ovarian syndrome are just a few examples of some of the issues.
Whilst no guarantees can be made, the programme has also helped to improve other health conditions including cardiovascular issues such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure, sleep disorders, inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, eczema, and asthma as well as menopausal symptoms. Clients report a greater sense of vitality, increased energy levels, and improved digestive function.
What to expect from the Metabolic Balance Programme?
1. Initial 45 minute Metabolic Balance® Assessment:
This inital 45 minute assessment provides you with more information about the programme and what to expect, which will help you decide if you want to go ahead and follow the plan.
Your measurements will be taken, including weight, fat mass, muscle mass and metabolic age, using a Body Composition Analyser and waist, hip and thigh measurements. We will discuss your health goals and any relevant medical history. You will receive information on where to have your blood sample taken.
The cost of this session is refunded if you decide to go ahead and book the full package.
There is absolutely no obligation to undertake the full programme and the cost of this session is refunded if you do decide to go ahead and book the full package.
2. Implementing your Metabolic Balance® plan:
Once your blood samples have been received and your plan has been created, we will schedule a one hour consultation. You will receive the plan and detailed guidance through the recommendations for phase 1 and 2, advising you on how to proceed, taking into consideration your own personal and lifestyle challenges.
3. Five further half-hour consultations over the following 12 weeks:
The first follow-up consultation is at the end of your first week and subsequent follow-ups are scheduled regularly over the following 12 weeks. These are ideally face-to-face, in order to enable weigh-ins, using the Body Composition Scales. However, alternatives such as Skype calls can be arranged to suit you. Follow-up sessions are essential for ironing out any doubts you might have and to give you essential support as you adapt to the plan. email and phone support are included throughout the programme.
What the Metabolic Balance Programme includes:
- The initial no-obligation assessment to take measurements and record goals, approximately 45 minutes
- The complete haematology/biochemistry profile: This is based on a fasting blood sample, which must be centrifuged and includes key blood markers that indicate factors affecting your metabolism. Full details on where to have your bloods taken will be given in the consultation.
– Your unique individual Metabolic Balance ® Programme
– Initial 45 minute assessment, 1 hour follow up consultation to deliver your plan and 5 subsequent follow-ups of around 30 minutes over the following 12 weeks, with the first one scheduled just one week into your plan.
- Body composition analysis and measurements recorded at each face-to-face meeting
- Email and phone support during the 12 weeks
I am Gemma, a qualified Metabolic Balance® Coach, Call/Email me today to contact and find out if this Metabolic Balance® programme works for you. Check more of my Blogs posts here and get to know more about your health and wellbeing.