Create and foster a work environment that encourages health, wellness, engagement, motivation, effectiveness and growth
In Ireland alone, in a report conducted in 2014 by the SFA, the cost lost in health and employee absenteeism is a staggering €491 million a year. Anxiety, depression and stress are among the top reasons cited by employees for missing work.
Research shows that employers that value wellbeing in the workplace see big benefits including:
- greater productivity
- reduced absenteeism
- lower staff turnover
- greater mental focus and decision making
- a happier workplace
- positive “Can do” mentality
- Increased resilience
It makes sense that employee wellbeing is an area that can contribute positively to your bottom line.
I assist employers to deal with the challenges of wellbeing within the workplace by educating staff on simple effective changes they can make to manage stress and become more balanced, empowered and resilient. Together, we tailor each workshop specifically to your organization blending a mix of nutrition, coaching and mindfulness skills to bring these workshops to life and offer real practical knowledge that can lead to powerful results.
These fun and interactive workshops are a great way to nurture employee wellbeing and to form closer bonds between management and staff as they share common goals. Programmes can be delivered as one off workshops or delivered as longer programmes over a series of weeks depending on your needs.
Sample workshops we run include the following:
- The Brain Health Programme – a diet and lifestyle protocol for a healthy brain
- Metabolic Age – weigh in to know your numbers including muscle mass, body fat %, hydration levels and metabolic age
- Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Winning Ways – Balance to Focus
- Destress – nutrition and wellbeing strategies to manage your stress levels
- Eating for Optimal Performance
- Juices, Smoothies, Soups – how to get nutrients into a busy lifestyle.
Our Nutrition & Wellness Associates
Wellbeing Gem has a network of experienced and highly qualified associates which we team up with depending on the requirements and the scale of the programme. For more information please contact us.